Advantage Basketball Camps Customer Service Policies
- Your access to and control over information – You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-670-8877 at any time to find out what data we have on record about you, change/correct that data, have us remove your data from our records, or ask questions or express any concerns you have about our use of your data.
- Security – We protect your information that you submit on the website. Your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and securely transmitted to our payment gateway. We do not store your credit card number or security code. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. We also protect your information offline.
- Use of personal information – We use an outside credit card processing company to handle transactions for goods and services. The credit card processing company does not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your purchase. We never not give, share, trade, rent, or sell your information with any other parties. Only employees, coaches, and camp directors who need your information to perform a specific job (for example, billing, or customer service, or calling you from camp) are granted access to your contact information.
Product return and camp cancellation policies
Every product you buy from Advantage Basketball comes with a 30-day limited warranty. The warranty applies to products that have been confirmed as defective by Advantage Basketball, which may be repaired or replaced (at our sole discretion). For assistance or to exchange a defective product, please call Advantage Basketball customer support at 425-670-8877.
You may cancel your camp registration for any reason before the start of the camp and will receive a refund of the registration fee less a cancellation / service fee of $75.00, or Advantage Basketball Camps will give a credit towards a future camp. This credit will be valid for one year from the start date of the camp for which the original registration was cancelled. No refunds or credits will be given for any cancellations on or after the first day of camp. All cancellation requests must be in writing with no exceptions.
If a camp is cancelled by Advantage Basketball Camps due to inclement weather or issues with the facility at which a camp is to be held, a credit will be issued toward a rescheduled or future camp.
Product purchase and delivery information
Advantage Basketball Camps accepts as payment any of the following: MasterCard, Visa, or Discover card. We do not accept personal checks or cash as payment for camp registrations or product purchases.
Products will be delivered to purchasers by UPS or USPS, typically within 7-10 days from when the order was placed.
We ask all parents to sign the following acknowledgement regarding their child's participation in athletic activities at our camps:
- I understand that participation in Advantage Basketball Camps involves risk and dangers of serious and permanent bodily injury and death. I hereby release, hold harmless, discharge and agree not to bring legal action against Advantage Basketball Camps, Hummel Enterprises Inc., Michael Hummel, its directors, officers, employees, coaches, officials, volunteers, agents, sponsors, advertisers, owners/leasers of premises for all liability from my participation in these and any other related travel, lodging, social and recreational activities.
- I understand and agree that Hummel Enterprises Inc., dba Advantage Basketball Camps retains the right to use for publicity and advertising, photographs and video taken of the participants.
- I have given my daughter/son permission to participate in Advantage Basketball Camps events, and I certify that she/he is in good health has been cleared by a physician and can take part in all physical activities not limited to but including training, practices, and games. I am aware of all laws, rules, and safety procedures regarding head concussions. If an injury occurs, I authorize the camp staff members to take all proper action and use the emergency service available at the nearest hospital if necessary. I understand my personal insurance will be used in this case. In case of an emergency, I authorize the personnel to take action.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the customer service or privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site to read the customer service and privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys and contests
From time to time we may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age, grade level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and to award prizes. Survey information may be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Our customer service policies may change from time to time and all updates will be posted on this page.
You may contact us at any time at 425-670-8877 or email@example.com or by mail:
Advantage Basketball Camps
PO Box 1344
Lynnwood, WA 98046